В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  pafdlqsizt 22.12.2018 в 08:39.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

pafdlqsiztУчастник

Zenonia s guide druid >> [ Download ]

Zenonia s guide druid >> [ Read Online ]

zenonia 4 druid build

zenonia 4 ranger buildzenonia s ranger build

11 Nov 2015 A subreddit for discussing GAMEVIL’s Zenonia S: Rifts in Time for Android and iOS. Help build a druid pve/pvp newbie (self.ZenoniaS).
      9 Mar 2017
      Depends. I’m not fond of totem though. Fire Step is a key staple regardless of your druid’s stat build. Suggestions down below. Might want to
      So if you have a different version of a druide then by all means make a guide. I hope this helps 2. Stats-lvl99 pic. here is a picture/Link of a lvl99 druid withHow To Build The Ultimate Druid In Zenonia 4 Guide He shoots energy balls in a straight line but it hones to your enemies, but that isn’t what makes him
      7 Mar 2012 This is my guide in relevance to how ive played using the druide. My opinion is here is a picture/Link of a lvl99 druid with different stats so you can compare which will suit your playing style. .. Zenonia 4 -My Druide guide-
      31 Jan 2017
      Druids use Magic power. They are the only Class which can stun the enemies from ranged distance of 5 yards. Which is a good advantage for
      21 Nov 2018 A guide for the Druide of «Zenonia 4.» This guide includes stat and skill builds, as well as a couple tips for the best stats for druid perfect stats.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.